Free Consultations and Estimates
We offer a free consultation and estimate – if you would like an estimate (which will typically require a site or house visit) either contact us on 0800 7831916 or complete the request an estimate form.
We are happy to give you a ballpark figure / estimate via email, if you provide us with photos and measurements. If you are happy with this, we will then come and do a site survey.
Dulux and Which? approved
We are Dulux Select Decorators, Trust Mark registered, and members of the Which? Trusted Traders Scheme to give you that extra peace of mind.
Dulux Select Decorators Scheme
Dulux Select Decorators are independent decorators who have been assessed and accredited as a scheme member by Dulux. Members offer a two year quality workmanship guarantee including deposit protection (Guarantee activation is required and terms and conditions apply).
The essential Information:-
- Dulux Approved Decorators will be courteous and honest and give you only the best advice on any aspect of painting and decorating.
- All Dulux approved decorators carry comprehensive insurance cover, including public liability.
- Work is to a high standard using only the very best products within the AkzoNobel brand portfolio: Dulux Trade, Sikkens, Armstead Trade, Polycell Trade, Cuprinol and Hammerite.
- If the work undertaken does not qualify for a 2 year guarantee we will advise you accordingly.
- Care and due attention is given to preparatory work required for surface and/or materials to be painted or covered.
- Adequate protection is provided for surfaces that are not to be painted and furniture and furnishings
- The customer’s home or premises are left clean and tidy
- Quotations will be given in writing
- Terms of payment are made clear
Deposits are protected under the Dulux Guarantee
When requested deposits will not exceed 25% of the job value to a maximum of £3,000
Choosing your colours
Many of our approved decorators can also help you to choose colours and colour schemes for your home. If the shade you want isn’t available, give your decorator a sample and they can have it mixed to the colour you want.
The Which? Trusted Trader Code of Conduct
As a Which Trusted Trader, our business has been through a rigorous application process so you can be confident you are hiring a reputable trader.
This is what you can expect from us, we will:
- only undertake that we are competent to do
- provide you with a clear breakdown of how much the job will cost you before any commitment is made to you.
- discuss all the options available to help provide you with a tailored solution
- endeavour to stick to timeline and costs agreed by both parties
- provide you with an updated quote should you require any changes to the initial agreement
- be open and approachable should you have any queries
- Treat your property with respect and clean up as we go along.
Where we cannot resolve any complaints using our own complaints procedure, as a Which? Trusted Trader we use Ombudsman Services Ltd for dispute resolution. In the unlikely event of a complaint arising and you wish to refer the complaint to them please contact Which? Trusted Traders in the first instance on 01179812929.